Danda
Member
Hey Danda Again,
I was looking on Newegg on some parts I can get to use for a new computer. I wanted to see what you all think about these parts for a new computer? I have Vista already and prepared;
Case;
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156139
Motherboard;
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813135064
Ram;
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231135
Video Card;
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130378
Hard Drive;
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148288
DvD Drive;
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827101131
Power Supply;
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371015
I thought maybe the Motherboard had its own processor, but I could never tell if it does. And if it doesn't please let me know? Is this a good build, or if its not can you place any suggestions? Thanks alot!
-Danda
I was looking on Newegg on some parts I can get to use for a new computer. I wanted to see what you all think about these parts for a new computer? I have Vista already and prepared;
Case;
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156139
Motherboard;
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813135064
Ram;
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231135
Video Card;
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130378
Hard Drive;
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148288
DvD Drive;
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827101131
Power Supply;
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371015
I thought maybe the Motherboard had its own processor, but I could never tell if it does. And if it doesn't please let me know? Is this a good build, or if its not can you place any suggestions? Thanks alot!
-Danda