Building a computer

Dabears

New Member
I was wondering if there is anyone out there willing to build me a computer, that I can build at home?
I want to play a few games, alot of HDD room and multi-tasking ability.
Budget would be no more than $800
Thanks, David
 
CPU:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115037
MOBO:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131275
RAM:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227289
GFX CARD: (Labor day special, I think it's a really good price, a friend of mine has it and its great, there are other cards I can recommend as well though)
http://www.evga.com/products/moreInfo.asp?pn=320-P2-N815-AR
HDD:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148134
DVD DRIVE:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827151171
PSU:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817341001
CASE:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119068

Ok that's ~$763.00 before rebates. And ~$703.00 after rebates.

You have money to get a different case if you want, but that one seems like a really popular choice for a great price.

Do you plan on any overclocking with the CPU?
 
Thanks alot but I won't be ordering anything right at this moment so the deals kinda screw up the budget but thanks alot.
Anyone others?
 
Back
Top