I'm looking to build a new pc (using newegg). I'm planning to get all new parts, including a case. I built my current pc a looongg time ago, and I can run games like WoW fine on lower settings, but I want to be able to play some of the newer games, and my current pc just won't cut it.
I need some help though, it's been a very long time since I last built my pc and I really haven't been keeping up with the new hardware.
I'm looking to spend around $800, give or take. I'm not looking to be able to run the super games like Crysis/AoC, but just looking to be able to run most games out there on medium settings or something like that
So anyone want to build me one using newegg, or some other site? (Don't need a monitor)
Thanks!
I need some help though, it's been a very long time since I last built my pc and I really haven't been keeping up with the new hardware.
I'm looking to spend around $800, give or take. I'm not looking to be able to run the super games like Crysis/AoC, but just looking to be able to run most games out there on medium settings or something like that
So anyone want to build me one using newegg, or some other site? (Don't need a monitor)
Thanks!
Last edited: