Hi, I'm looking for any input about building a desktop gaming computer. The max price I'd go is around $600, maybe $700
Also, I don't care about the look of the case, just decent cable management is all that matters. I have a keyboard/mouse/monitor/speakers.
Any recommendations for processor, graphics card and motherboard are welcome. I'm looking at the AMD Phenom ii x3 processor currently, and the ATI Radeon HD5770, but I'm open to any other selections also. I don't know much about motherboards, so I'd appreciate help in that area too.
If you need to know anything else about my needs, just ask.
Thanks in advance!
Also, I don't care about the look of the case, just decent cable management is all that matters. I have a keyboard/mouse/monitor/speakers.
Any recommendations for processor, graphics card and motherboard are welcome. I'm looking at the AMD Phenom ii x3 processor currently, and the ATI Radeon HD5770, but I'm open to any other selections also. I don't know much about motherboards, so I'd appreciate help in that area too.
If you need to know anything else about my needs, just ask.
Thanks in advance!