Building my first computer

mrwaterfly

Hello! I know there's a tutorial with photos in the forum but I don't understand anything about building a computer. I don't know how to prepare the case, how to install the additional cooler and other stuff like that. Plus I've chosen a weird case- some of the things are placed in special places, where they can't be seen, so I want to know if there's a tutorial for building a PC with this case- Case ATX DUKASE v2 USB3.0 DP-ATX-DUKBK2BF, and with this additional cooler- DeepCool CPU Cooler GAMMAXX 200T. My other parts are Intel Pentium G4560, Asus Prime B250M LGA1151 motherboard, PSU Seasonic power supply, 1TB SG SATA hard drive, PALIT GTX 1050TI 4GB graphic card and CORSAIR DDR4 LPX 8GB 2400MHz C14. Is there a good tutorial step by step how to build a computer with these parts?

Laquer Head

Unless you hit up YouTube.. (and no, I'm not searching YouTube for you..lol) and find a build video someone did, chance are finding a video or guide with exactly the same parts is probably slim to nil.

That being said, the Dukase cases don't seem any more complicated or cumbersome than any other enthusiast cases. If it hides various components in uncommon locations, then you'll need to mount the various components and hope you measured your power supply cables prior to purchase. Everything would be the same in most entry-leval to mid-range builds, its really on you to decide how tidy you want it to be.

If you've never build a PC before, I recommend looking at basic guides, many available and start with identifying stuff ..for example--> are the motherboard standoffs in a package and need to be installed by you, or does this case have standoffs pre-riveted on from the factory?

Take a look through this extensive guide that one of our Mods, @Darren put together on building a basic computer ---> HERE!!!!!!