MBGraphics
VIP Member
Hey guys, I was wondering if you can make me a build with a budget of $1300 USD. I will be using it for gaming (CoD4, BF2, maybe crysis, GTA IV when it comes out and some other games) I also do a lot of Photoshop and im very into photography, so I take a LOT of pictures. I already have a 320GB External HDD, so between that and the 500GB internal im getting, I should be set, for a while anyways 
NOTE: I can get the E8400 for $150, the Q9450 for $250 threw MicroCenter
you can check costs for other things on their site if you want, I can pick anything up from there to cut some cost for shipping threw newegg.
www.microcenter.com
This is what I came up with, what do you think? should I change anything? What do you suggest for RAM?
Case:
NZXT Tempest:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146047
MotherBoard:
DFI LANPARTY X38:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813136051
Graphics Card:
VisionTek HD 4870:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814129113
PowerSupply
CORSAIR 750W:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139006
Processor
Intel E8400(Can get it for $150):
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115037
RAM
Not 100% sure yet, but it will be 4GB DDR2 800 or 1066(which should I get?)
HardDrive
SeaGate Barracuda 500GB:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148136
Sound Card
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer 7.1:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829102006
Operating System
Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832116493
CPU cooler
Tuniq Tower:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835154001
Let me know if you have any other questions or anything
Thanks in advanced!
-Mike
NOTE: I can get the E8400 for $150, the Q9450 for $250 threw MicroCenter
you can check costs for other things on their site if you want, I can pick anything up from there to cut some cost for shipping threw newegg.
www.microcenter.com
This is what I came up with, what do you think? should I change anything? What do you suggest for RAM?
Case:
NZXT Tempest:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146047
MotherBoard:
DFI LANPARTY X38:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813136051
Graphics Card:
VisionTek HD 4870:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814129113
PowerSupply
CORSAIR 750W:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139006
Processor
Intel E8400(Can get it for $150):
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115037
RAM
Not 100% sure yet, but it will be 4GB DDR2 800 or 1066(which should I get?)
HardDrive
SeaGate Barracuda 500GB:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148136
Sound Card
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer 7.1:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829102006
Operating System
Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832116493
CPU cooler
Tuniq Tower:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835154001
Let me know if you have any other questions or anything
Thanks in advanced!
-Mike