burning dvd HELP

jhanson132001

ok guys and gals, hope im posting this question in the right room, anyhow i am toying around with burning dvd movies.. the video files i have been trying to burn are flawless. i am using DVD FLICKS to encode and burn and ive read the guide. seems im doing everything properly, takes like 5 hours to encode and burn i do it really slow, at 4x or sometimes 2x i do other things to slow everything down so the burn is more detailed. when the disk pops out and is finished i pop it in the dvd player in the other room and it looks great! perfection, until they start talking and moving there mouths, the audio is maybe 1 second off, the audio and video are not synchrinized. and i have tried to burn other files which are perfect on the pc but unsynchrinized after burning. any ideas techies!@!@!@!@@

Shlouski

VIP Member
Well if the videos are ok before you encode them and you are writing the dvd's slowly, im guessing something going wrong during the encoding, tho im no expert. Have you tried any other software to encode?

Christian Darrall

Try using a different encoder. i use nero and it works flawlessly everytime. i dont know if it will make a difference but make sure you have buffer available? you could try having a look at the settings, you never know but there might be a tick box somewhere saying "sync audio"