Button Design Competition

AainaalyaA

duh.. same to you guys.. welcome to CouM :) I knew Ian was up to something.. and I tried earlier on to signup, but it kept giving me server not found.. but now that I'm here... hehehe... let's salsa it up shall we?

AainaalyaA

in the not too distant future, as he said... most probably when spock decides to do something funny... you know he never does something funny right? :eek:

AainaalyaA

he is isnt he? but the "not to distant future" is not in Star Trek? oh .. was that the "Twilight Zone" then? or was it Star wars?

AainaalyaA

maybe Ian would know the answer... he has answers to everything.. except for my undying wish to get out of the Internet :eek:

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
i have an answer to that one... cancel your internet access! :p but you know you would miss it!

AainaalyaA

i wouldnt really... i went 2 weeks without being wired on a river raft ... and it was one of the best experience i've ever had... you might want to consider that too Z... seeing that you prefer a worldtrip to... what was it we were talking about?

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
ians upcoming button design competition.

i would love to go snowboarding. i have never done that, but then again, i have never skied either.

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
i am affraid of hights, but i really don't mind planes at all. a ride along in a jet might be fun! :)

AainaalyaA

i love heights... i even did some great photo shoots on Eiffel tower, and they had to strap this really thick cable around my waist just so I didn't drop down... from it of course.. but it's really beautifulll have you seen the movie Daredevil? see how it jumped off the building? now that would be awesome.. bungee jumping have you done that?

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
i am not much for bungee jumping. i do love downhill mountain bike races though. that involves heights! :D

AainaalyaA

travel n adventure....big money on tourism you know.. esp now...with the Internet soon to........ <<guess>>