Buying a I-Pad

Y2KEDDIE

Apple I-Pad users;

I'm considering buying an Apple I -pad Pro and accessory pen. I use PC's for the bulk of my work. but think I would like the mobility of the I-Pad. I will be doing mostly internet searching, watching netflix, word processing, and some photo editing (nothing heavy), maybe some simple CAD (making sketches for hobby archives)

How much memory is enough? Should I go for the 128 GB or 256 GB, or is 32 GB enough. I can always back up to an external drive. I don't want to be sorry later.

I know more is always better, but I want to be practical and consider the useful life of the device.

Thanks for your opinion.

beers

Staff member
The dash makes it look weird.

Storage just depends on how much crap you have to store on it.

Y2KEDDIE

As usual I get confused.... The 32, 128,256 etc is equivalent to hard drive space. The 32 GB should be enough to run any programs available. I plan to use external storage for backing up files. I don't fore see any big projects I need to keep active on the device.

Geoff

VIP Member
As usual I get confused.... The 32, 128,256 etc is equivalent to hard drive space. The 32 GB should be enough to run any programs available. I plan to use external storage for backing up files. I don't fore see any big projects I need to keep active on the device.
What do you mean external storage? There is no expandable storage on an iPad, unless you use cloud storage.