Slorafossen
New Member
Hello, guys and girls.
So I'm going to buy a new computer now, or maybe in May. I'm not that good at hardware anymore, so I thought I'd ask here for some help.
This is what I ended up with. I'm wondering if the following are up-to-date and ready for gaming. I'm mostly going to play Oblivion (2006) and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (2010). Oh and if there are any parts that are kinda bad compared to the others, please let me know.
Cabinet: Antec Nine Hundred Two Midi Tower
Power: Chieftec Super Series 650W PSU ATX 12V V2.3, 80 Plus, Modular, 1x 6pin+1x 6+2pin PCIe, 6x SATA, 140mm fan
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3, P55, Socket-1156 4xDDR3, ATX, GbLAN, USB3.0, PCI-Ex(2.0)x16
Processor: Intel Core™ i7 Quad Processor i7-860 Quad Core, 2.80Ghz, Socket 1156, 8MB, 95W, Boxed w/fan
RAM: Crucial DDR3 1333MHz 4GB KIT, CL9, Kit w/two matched DDR3 2GB, 240pin
GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 5850 1GB GDDR5 PCI-Express 2.0, "TOXIC Edition", 2xDVI-I, HDMI, DisplayPort, 765MHz,Full-Retail
HD: Samsung SpinPoint F2 1TB SATA2 32MB 32MB, 5400RPM
DVD: Lite-On DVD+RW burner IHAS124-19 SuperAllWrite, 24x8x16DVD+RW, SATA, Black
OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
Thanks a lot in advance.
- Espen, Norway
So I'm going to buy a new computer now, or maybe in May. I'm not that good at hardware anymore, so I thought I'd ask here for some help.
This is what I ended up with. I'm wondering if the following are up-to-date and ready for gaming. I'm mostly going to play Oblivion (2006) and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (2010). Oh and if there are any parts that are kinda bad compared to the others, please let me know.
Cabinet: Antec Nine Hundred Two Midi Tower
Power: Chieftec Super Series 650W PSU ATX 12V V2.3, 80 Plus, Modular, 1x 6pin+1x 6+2pin PCIe, 6x SATA, 140mm fan
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3, P55, Socket-1156 4xDDR3, ATX, GbLAN, USB3.0, PCI-Ex(2.0)x16
Processor: Intel Core™ i7 Quad Processor i7-860 Quad Core, 2.80Ghz, Socket 1156, 8MB, 95W, Boxed w/fan
RAM: Crucial DDR3 1333MHz 4GB KIT, CL9, Kit w/two matched DDR3 2GB, 240pin
GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 5850 1GB GDDR5 PCI-Express 2.0, "TOXIC Edition", 2xDVI-I, HDMI, DisplayPort, 765MHz,Full-Retail
HD: Samsung SpinPoint F2 1TB SATA2 32MB 32MB, 5400RPM
DVD: Lite-On DVD+RW burner IHAS124-19 SuperAllWrite, 24x8x16DVD+RW, SATA, Black
OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
Thanks a lot in advance.
- Espen, Norway
Last edited: