Buying a new laptop

Laquer Head

Depends what you want to do with it... but regardless, I'd aim for the 6700hq if its only between those 2 cpus.. both those gpu's are very low-end.

Again depends what you want it for, and guessing on the spec's its a home PC replacement / Alternative.

I recently got myself a little HP Stream X360, am very impressed with it for less than £250, battery life is amazing, very light weight, easy to carry, it ability to switch from a Pad to a Laptop proved very useful, its not needed to carry any heavy workload, only email checking, prefered over using the phone to check emails when available, and basic online shopping, also used for Audible, spotify (with bluetooth headphones) and Kindle app's very nice when out and about or just relaxing at home.

Overall am very impressed with this little laptop, very affordable and impressive for such a cheap laptop.

Yeah, I think i'm just going to keep my old laptop which isn't even that old, it is just a little budget oriented. For more powerful work I have a PC.