Buying a Tablet

lostsoul62

I have an old heavy laptop but I don't want to lug it around so I want to buy a Windows 10 tablet under $250 because I hardly go anywhere so I just need something with a USB 3 to plug in my Passport Hard Drive where all my data is at. Can anyone recommend something because I really don't know anything about tablets.

strollin

At that price most of the Windows tablets come with only 32GB of storage which is very tight for a Windows computer, even if you use an external drive for expansion. You may want to consider raising your budget. 64GB is the smallest amount of storage I would recommend for a Windows tablet.

Darren

Staff member
At that price most of the Windows tablets come with only 32GB of storage which is very tight for a Windows computer, even if you use an external drive for expansion. You may want to consider raising your budget. 64GB is the smallest amount of storage I would recommend for a Windows tablet.
100 percent this. Every 32GB Windows Tablet I've seen basically bricks itself when trying to update and runs out of space.