Foreverdissevere
New Member
Hello, Im planning on buying a new pc from Cyberpower.com, since Im 15 years old, my knowledge of Pcs is quite limited.
I have some questions regarding the system components I am about to order.
Please Help me, Thank you
For the Extra Fan Case Upgrade:
1. I picked 2x Extra Case Cooling Fan. Is this neccessary? Or do I need more?
Are there fans inside the original case I picked?
Raidmax Sagitta II Mid-Tower 420W Gaming Case w/ Side-Panel Window
2. For The Memory I picked
Req.DDR2 MainBoard)4GB (2x2GB) PC6400 DDR2/800 Dual Channel Memory
Would 4x1Gb be the same in its efficiency?
3. For The OS I picked:
None- Format Hard Drive Only.
Im confused on whether or not it comes with a system like Windows Vista Preminium 64 bit or something. The other choices are the installation discs themselves ( atleast I think it is due to its heavy price) and I dont really need that.
4. Are there gonna be Taxes? That would boost the price up to 1700...
5. Lastly, I would like to know your opinions on the system components I picked. Any components that I should degrade to save some money? Or perhaps upgrade something because of its essentialness. Since My dad isnt optimistic about spending $1500
Case: Raidmax Sagitta II Mid-Tower 420W Gaming Case w/ Side-Panel Window
Power Supply: 600 Watts Power Supplies
CPU: (Quad-Core)Intel® Core™ 2 Quad Q9450 @ 2.66GHz 1333FSB 12MB L2 Cache 64-bit
Cooling Fan: Asetek Liquid CPU Cooling System (Extreme Cooling Performance + Extreme Silent at 20dBA)
MotherBoard: MSI P7N SLI-FI 750i SLI Chipset LGA775 Supports LGA775 FSB1333 DDR2/800 Mainboard w/GbLAN,USB2.0,&7.1Audio
Memory: Req.DDR2 MainBoard)4GB (2x2GB) PC6400 DDR2/800 Dual Channel Memory
1 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX 512MB 16X PCI Express
LCD Monitor: Generic 20inch WSXGA TFT LCD Display
Single Hard Drive: 250GB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 8MB Cache 7200RPM HDD
Optical Drive: (Special Price) LG 20X DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW DRIVE DUAL LAYER
Sound: 3D WAVE ON-BOARD 5.1 SOUND CARD
Speakers: 600Watts PMPO Subwoofer Stereo Speakers
NetWork: Intel Pro Gigabite 10/100/1000 Network Card
KeyBoard: PS2 MULTIMEDIA INTERNET CONTROL KEYBOARD
Mouse: Logitech Optical Wheel Mouse
Flash Media Reader/Writer: INTERNAL 12in1 Flash Media Reader/Writer(BLACK COLOR)[+0]More Color...
Ones not listed are selected as none
Thank you for Reading
I have some questions regarding the system components I am about to order.
Please Help me, Thank you
For the Extra Fan Case Upgrade:
1. I picked 2x Extra Case Cooling Fan. Is this neccessary? Or do I need more?
Are there fans inside the original case I picked?
Raidmax Sagitta II Mid-Tower 420W Gaming Case w/ Side-Panel Window
2. For The Memory I picked
Req.DDR2 MainBoard)4GB (2x2GB) PC6400 DDR2/800 Dual Channel Memory
Would 4x1Gb be the same in its efficiency?
3. For The OS I picked:
None- Format Hard Drive Only.
Im confused on whether or not it comes with a system like Windows Vista Preminium 64 bit or something. The other choices are the installation discs themselves ( atleast I think it is due to its heavy price) and I dont really need that.
4. Are there gonna be Taxes? That would boost the price up to 1700...
5. Lastly, I would like to know your opinions on the system components I picked. Any components that I should degrade to save some money? Or perhaps upgrade something because of its essentialness. Since My dad isnt optimistic about spending $1500
Case: Raidmax Sagitta II Mid-Tower 420W Gaming Case w/ Side-Panel Window
Power Supply: 600 Watts Power Supplies
CPU: (Quad-Core)Intel® Core™ 2 Quad Q9450 @ 2.66GHz 1333FSB 12MB L2 Cache 64-bit
Cooling Fan: Asetek Liquid CPU Cooling System (Extreme Cooling Performance + Extreme Silent at 20dBA)
MotherBoard: MSI P7N SLI-FI 750i SLI Chipset LGA775 Supports LGA775 FSB1333 DDR2/800 Mainboard w/GbLAN,USB2.0,&7.1Audio
Memory: Req.DDR2 MainBoard)4GB (2x2GB) PC6400 DDR2/800 Dual Channel Memory
1 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX 512MB 16X PCI Express
LCD Monitor: Generic 20inch WSXGA TFT LCD Display
Single Hard Drive: 250GB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 8MB Cache 7200RPM HDD
Optical Drive: (Special Price) LG 20X DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW DRIVE DUAL LAYER
Sound: 3D WAVE ON-BOARD 5.1 SOUND CARD
Speakers: 600Watts PMPO Subwoofer Stereo Speakers
NetWork: Intel Pro Gigabite 10/100/1000 Network Card
KeyBoard: PS2 MULTIMEDIA INTERNET CONTROL KEYBOARD
Mouse: Logitech Optical Wheel Mouse
Flash Media Reader/Writer: INTERNAL 12in1 Flash Media Reader/Writer(BLACK COLOR)[+0]More Color...
Ones not listed are selected as none
Thank you for Reading