Buying used PC. Will there be issues?

sarym

So I tend to just buy local used PC's on craigslist whenever one pops up I like. Currently there is a PC with these specs below

___
CPU - Intel i5-6600 (locked processor)
GPU - Asus GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Dual-fan OC edition
RAM - 16GB (2x8GB) of Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 memory clocked @ 2400 MHz
MOTHERBOARD - MSI H110 LGA 1151 Mini ITX motherboard (not capable of over-clocking any CPU)
CPU Cooler - Hyper TX3
STORAGE - 120GB PNY SSD (used as a boot drive)
STORAGE - 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm HDD (used as general storage)
PSU - EVGA 500W 80+ Power Supply
______

Looking at the board here https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130918 it says DDR4 2133, but the ram he is saying is his memory is clocked at 2400. Will this cause any issues? Is the board capable of handling the Graphics card + CPU + Ram or will there be issues encountered? Just concerned that the parts he putt in won't fully work with the Board he got. But then again I don't know too much about PC parts and how they function together.

Basically I am just looking to play games at 1080p with at least medium settings, obviously higher the better. But sense I am not building a PC but actually buying one already assembled and sold used locally, not able to change anything.

Agent Smith

Ask the seller if that RAM is working in the PC. It really shouldn't based on the MOBO specs. If it doesn't just buy the right RAM. That's a pretty decent PC.

Jiniix

They only list 2133MHz, since anything above is basicly overclocking.
Like my old CPU (still in signature) only officially supports 1066/1333MHz, but my RAM was running at 1600MHz automatically. And even if it was 2400MHz rated RAM he bought, it would run at 2133MHz without any problems. But it should run at 2400MHz, unless there's an issue on the H110 chipset.
RAM can always be downclocked.