[C&C]Case Mod

Krysis

So, I'm working on a small case and figured I should show it to you. Its still a work in progress but i hope you can see the general idea. I would love some C&C.

bengal85

Ok so in the picture it looks like wood edging is that really what you are thinking looks sweet though. Oh and one more thing what material will you use for the blue part

Krysis

Originally I was thinking of using aluminum to keep the acrylic(what I will be using for the blue) together and then having a wooden frame, but I think I will be changing it to just aluminum.

By the way that is a fan in the center and sides.

bengal85

Originally I was thinking of using aluminum to keep the acrylic(what I will be using for the blue) together and then having a wooden frame, but I think I will be changing it to just aluminum.

By the way that is a fan in the center and sides.

MAN that is gonna be one nice looking case though I wish I had the type of stuff to do that.how much is that costing you total

Krysis

I already have the computer parts but the plexi aluminum and the lighting will probably put it around 70.

ScOuT

VIP Member
Nice...keep it going, I wanna see what happens. I am also thinking about building a case from scratch. I have seen some nice work around the net and I am inspired to try it:D