Cable?

tremmor

honestly im not familar with your camera. ive bought these goofy cables that look the same size like for my gps. looks good. would not fit. get an oem but ebay for the price do not consider a risk. only thing important is look at how many items sold from the gentleman and feedback. my wife has sold over 5000 items so far. thats what she does. paypal works well and will happen right now.

Well, the dilemma is I have a 30 dollar best buy card I've never used, and I want to have it shipped to me, and I don't have any credit cars. Bestbuy will ship a device to you with just a gift card.

Fatback

VIP Member
I wouldn't pay $15 for a cable that I was unsure about. I'm guessing you use a memory card in you're camera correct? Then why not just get a memory card reader. It's a lot better, I just got one not to long a go and I can't live with out it now.

I like this one http://www.bestbuy.com/site/RocketF...18074597231&skuId=9284874&st=reader&cp=1&lp=5 but if there are some external ones that are cheaper. Just type in card readers, there is only like 8 to choose from.

Fatback

VIP Member
Does that support Memory stick Pro Duo. Also, what do I need to do to install it.

It might just be my comptuer but seems like the link I posted is broken it always does that with bestbuy:confused: Anyways if it wont work for you type in
RF-CRDRD in the search bar. It pretty much supports any kind of memory card including MS Pro duo. To use it you will need a open 3.25 bay, and free USB header and that's it.

I have a picture I need to show you, I don't know which USB it does into.
Does it go into this white one? Or the Blue one?

Last edited:

Fatback

VIP Member
Dude, I have no idea why I put the white one up their, when I was looking at it I swear I saw USB under that ****ing thing! xD

lol well I don't think you have to work about accidentally plugging a USB into it unless each pin as an individual connector like my old case(which was a pain in the azz to hook up). I you are still unsure you can always pull out you're motherboard manual and see which ones are USB. Although it's kind of obvious when it says USB under it:D

Yeah xD, hey, I'm going to be posting two questions soon take a look. One will be in CPU and one will be in GPU. GPU will be up first.

It's up, also do I only need to connect that, or is their a power connector that needs to be plugged in? It probably draws power from the USB.