Cable?

I'm guessing I have to take the Face plate off the front of my computer right? I have to figure out how to do that on this case lol.

Fatback

VIP Member
I'm guessing I have to take the Face plate off the front of my computer right? I have to figure out how to do that on this case lol.

With the Antec 900 the front doesn't come off the whole drive bays come out. Also you should have gotten a 5.25 to 3.25 drive bay adapter with you're case. You're going to need that.

I think this video might help you a little understand how the drive bays work

[YT]GL_OhZipul8[/YT]

I already placed the order lol...
Untitled-12.png

Fatback

VIP Member
I already placed the order lol...

ROFL you're just unlucky, you can still use it a couple of different ways.

1. Put it on the outside, just run the cable through the back of one of you're PCI slots and sit it on the desk.

2. Screw one side into one of the 5.25 bays, it would look funny but it would work until you can get an adapter.

3. Send it to me and I will use it, even though i have one 2 wont hurt:p

Out of those 3 I vote #3 it seems like the best solution here:D

Lol, I found my adapter, sorry xD. Can you tell me what each of these pieces are for though?
0221000154a.jpg

Obviously the cross fire connector is for cross firing and the adapter is the adapter, but what is the black thing, and what are the screws for, and whats that cable for.

Fatback

VIP Member
humm the orange that with fire on it is you're crossfire bridge. The cable is a 4pin molex to 6pin PCIe connector. That is for a GPU in case you're PSU doesn't have enough connectors. The bag of screws where probably just left over from the case you usually have extras. I can't tell what the black thing is or the silver thing is.

Damnit, I think you were right, the face place is a solid so were the hell would the ports come out at... grr, I have no idea what to do.

Fatback

VIP Member
Damnit, I think you were right, the face place is a solid so were the hell would the ports come out at... grr, I have no idea what to do.

Well the metal on those plates are pretty flimsy. If you have some needle nose pliers you can twist it right off. I have done one like that before. It doesn't look pretty but it works.

ahad2005

connecting Camcorder to PC via DV to USB2 cable

To whom it may concern

when I connect a sony mini DV camcorder to PC via a DV to USB2 cable,
windows cant recognise the device and shows unknown usb device
message. so in device manager, I updated unknown device mannually but
windows installed driver unsuccessfully. My PC has not i-link port on
it but usb2 and I tried on both windows wista and 7. I found some
information in sony website that my camcorder model dosent support usb
connecting.
I would be grateful if any information about the connecting them via
that cable and other details might be sent to me.
my sony DV camcorder model is DCR-HC26E and cable is 4pin i-link to usb2

Sincerely ;