Camera Forum Photo Contests

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Hey Guys

Just want to remind everyone that Ian has a forum devoted to cameras. This is not to detract from this section in any way, but we have monthly photo contests where the winner receives a $30 prize from Ian. It would be great to build that forum up more with members who have knowledge on photography and video :)

http://www.cameraforum.com

Hope to see you all on the other CF :)

Last edited:

spirit

Staff member
I'm going to sign up! :D

Edit: I have signed up and I've entered the January 2013 competition. :)

Last edited:

spirit

Staff member
Bump time! Would be great to get more of the photography guys over here to sign up to the Camera Forum too. There's a photo contest with a cash prize every month! ;)

^ Hopefully that'll get you to sign up. ;)

Punk

Staff member
Bump time! Would be great to get more of the photography guys over here to sign up to the Camera Forum too. There's a photo contest with a cash prize every month! ;)

^ Hopefully that'll get you to sign up. ;)

I joined a few month ago but left since the forum was pretty much dead...

Ankur

Hacking attempt?
Got this email from [email protected]

Dear ankur,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Camera Forum with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 188.143.232.144

All the best,
Camera Forum

but when I try access http://www.cameraforum.com I get this error/message.
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.41 Server at cameraforum.com Port 80

BTW how to track the above IP?

EDIT: Tracked the IP to Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg City (66), Russian Federation. Even though I don't use much of cameraforum, this hack attempt is not good at all.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Try logging in again. If you still can't log in, try logging in via a proxy.