Campaign Games

g4m3rof1337

I am looking for some fun Racing, FPS and other games with a fun campaign mode. I plan on going on a trip soon, and I am bringing my Laptop, specs in sig, and I may not have internet, so.

I was looking at Grid, what do you think?

I am running Vista.

Thanks.

evil-xxx

yeah,Grid is great.its graphic is much better than NFS11 but it's quite hard to handle the car...I tried a few times and I gave up.
I recommend the game Jericho.

evil-xxx

yep.Both GRID and Jericho support XBOX360 controller perfectly.
actually in Jericho there is "auto aim" helping you to aim much easier with a controller.

fatal1ty_fan

dude for a great single player that will give u a long play time and great replay value is mass effect. imo better than bioshock. this game is amazing u can totaly costimize your charater and squad not to mention weapon up greads and such. but the story is a long one that u chose the path to go down like being a renagade or being a nice guy or what. i think this game is for you =)

robot_bride

Wow where to start.
---Bioshock - if your laptop can run it. Best campaign ever :D
---Thief: Deadly Shadows - if your graphics card has shaders (or it can bear Vista haha) then it'll run
---Try Steam Games in offline mode. Load them onto your PC and then play in offline mode. Half Life series, Portal, The Ship... (also you can buy Thief off cd or play it off steam. Campaign only)
---Fable
---Doom 2 and Wolfenstein are good classics.
---Hugo's House of Horrors is a great adventure game in a trilogy, you can download that and other DOS games here a the DosGames archive, but if you have Vista you'll probably need a DOSbox to run them.

Enjoy