Can’t fix “plese shut down power and connect the pci-e cables to this gpu”

witmakishori

Well, i dunno what’s the problem is.

My pc was broken, no idea how, thats a weird story, and also kinda here privacy, so sorry, can’t say anything more. when i got my pc back it didn’t turn on. I checked and saw that GPU is died - https://ibb.co/h24CMmP

So, im put it off from motherboard, then tried to turn pc but still nothing. I goes to service, they fix pc, it runs now, but i guess i was thinking about some problem and asked about pci slot, and they didnt check it… About gpu they said, no reason to fix it(but im also wondering, i just guess this service can’t, cuz i live not in big city, so here is problem with good masters).

I bought gtx670(working good on seller pc), put it in my pc and how post title says after run pc i got this message: “please power down and connect the PCIe power cables for this graphics card”.

Well, googled, found thaat problem is PSU. Bought new psu - “be quiet! SYSTEM POWER 9 600W”.

I connected everything but got same message about pci-e cables. Is it problem with pci-e slot then? Or what? I just googled it and everywhere people says the reason is PSU/GPU, nobody says probles is motherboard/pcie slot. But they both working good.

Also, im pretty sure i connected all cables good. 6pin and 8pin. Still don’t work
:frowning:

Coolers on gpu are spinning normally, without gpu it works good, with integrated gpu.

Thanks in advance
:slight_smile:
also sorry if you’ll find some grammar mistakes, im not native english speaker and never learn grammar
:frowning: