can anybody help me plz.

suff22886

i have changed my avi file to a vob file and put it all im my video ts folder using nero. it burned sucsessfully and my dvd works on my xbox, playstation 2, my pc and my freinds dvd player but it wont work on 2 of my dvd players and 1 of my friends other dvds players. how can i get it to play on all dvd players???????????????

thanks

diablo

suff22886 said:
it burned sucsessfully and my dvd works on my xbox, playstation 2, my pc and my freinds dvd player but it wont work on 2 of my dvd players and 1 of my friends other dvds players. how can i get it to play on all dvd players???????????????

thanks

it depends on what type of disc you burned it to a - or +. Some home dvd players don't like to work with certain discs. It can also depend on the quality of disc you used. If you read your dvd burner manual sometimes it will tell you what format discs work well on what ones. If it doesn't then go to www.sony.com look for a manual for a sony dru 710a print it or look in it I think it lists brands that are more compatible with the different types of media

also read this
http://www.dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html#4.3
this last link is fron TAB so thank him

Last edited: