Can I get some opinions on these video cards?

Hernan

Hello guys, new guy here. I've been meaning to upgrade my video card for the past month and so far I've narrowed it down to 3 options. I'm gonna be honest here and say that I have little to no clue about this stuff, been asking some friends around and gotten some ideas, buy still I'd like to know if you guys can just give me some more information.

So the 3 cards I'm wondering about are these:

• Asus TUF GeForce RTX 2060 Gaming
  • ASRock Challenger D Radeon RX 5700 OC
  • EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Superclocked Gaming ACX 3.0
Some information on my PC

- Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 -4690K CPU @3.50GHz (4CUPs) (this is copy pasted from my PC)
- 8GB RAM

So, bottom line is I'd like to know which one is better. Some webpages say one is better than the other, then other webpages say another one is, I just like to know straight up which one is better. Thanks in advance for your time guys!

it depends what you will be doing will you be gaming, video editing maybe streaming
do you have a budget
what i suggest you do is say your budget is £300 if you are in britain go on amazon and other sites like argos and compare cards that are within your budget
read reviews specs and what the card performs best at because you might find a very good card thats cheap and well within your budget
for example i got a 1660ti for £100, its listed at £275 on amazon in the uk so shop around see what you can find and any other questions im happy to answer if i can