Can I store my Dell laptop Vertically

mjordan

I just bought a product called the Laptop Flip for my Dell laptop to store it in the vertical position when not in use.

I love the product but wanted to know if it is okay to store my computer vertically?

Vizy

it should be fine, just don't let it run and then store upside down till the hdd stops completely.

euwern

there is no harm.. to store your laptop vertically.. its a laptop anyway..which is designed to be portable (stored in backs,case ..etc) lolz

mjordan

no offence but that product sound like a waste of money. you can just put on its side on the side of the desk.

I also use it to angle my laptop and for ventilation. This is the only product I could find that offered these features. I read about this product on Engadget last month.

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
I also use it to angle my laptop and for ventilation. This is the only product I could find that offered these features. I read about this product on Engadget last month.

Or you take any household object and put it underneath your laptop.

mjordan

Or you take any household object and put it underneath your laptop.

I spent $2k on my laptop, so $18 is well worth it if the product does what I am looking for. My only question, which has been answered, is if I could store it upright when not in use. But you go right ahead and use your phone book. I'm sure that will work perfect for you.