Can I upgrade my video card ????

narrowchi

New Member
I have an Intel Atom processor, but my video card doesn't support some kind of
latest so can i upgrade my computer with ATI or NVIDIA ? or something that work ?
Please help!!!!!!!


Intel Atom @1.6GHz
1GHz of RAM
video card is come with the motherboard

Thank you for any of your advice,,,
Yours Sincerely, Narrowchi
:confused:
 
Here is mines, thank for your help!



*Mainboard Intel D945GCLF2
*RAM @1GHz DDR2 667 PC-5300
*Processor: Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU 230 @1.6GHz(2 CPUs)
*DirectX: 9.0c(4.09.0000.0904)
*Graphic: Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family @128.0MB
*Monitor: LCD Monitor PROLINK 16" PRO160W Wide Screen Black Color
*OS: Windows XP PS2
 
That mobo does have a single PCI slot. You could put a PCI video card in it, if your case allows it. It probably takes low profile cards.

What exactly are you trying to do?
 
[COLOR="dark blue"]Em!! Well, could anyone tell me where or to build a custom PC ?
I have only 1000$ and I want a gaming computer that is compatible with the latest games.


thanks for any advice !!!!! [/COLOR]
 
Em!! Well, could anyone tell me where or to build a custom PC ?
I have only 1000$ and I want a gaming computer that is compatible with the latest games.


thanks for any advice !!!!!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top