Can someone answer my questions on this computer?

cpt.obvious

Ok here are some specs:

NVIDIA nForce 790i Ultra DDR3

EVGA Geforce GTX 260 Superclocked edition

Intel Core 2 Quad Core at 2.83

ZALMAN ZM850-HP 850W PSU

Corsair Dominator 2 gig 1800 Memory

ZEROtherm BTF80 92mm Silent UFO CPU Cooler

Seagate Barracuda 250 gig 32 mb cache

With Blu-Ray player, DVD Burner, Vista Ultimate 32 bit, and a Rosewill Card Reader. All housed in a NZXT LEXA BlackLine Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case.

Will all this fit? And what's your opinion on this build?
I'm still a little unsure on things like the mobo, I read the reviews on newegg and made me unsure on it when it does that the best ratings for a DDR3 mobo. And also the PSU, Makes me nervous if it will fit the case and is that what I need.

cpt.obvious

Ok, So DDR3 mobos are good but not to much better than a DDR2 mobo. i would save alot more on that and I could get alot better cpu or gpu. that gpu is good or should i go dual with a nother one? Which one would you guys suggsest?

[trs]ALUMINUM

I own the EVGA 790i ultra sli motherboard and have NO problems what so ever. Im running OCZ reaper 1333 ddr3 ram and its overclocked to 1600mhz with no problems what so ever. But ddr2 would be fine. There isnt that much of a increase in performance so you should be ok. Im a nvidia fan and always will be but the Ati cards now are pretty nice for money. If it was up to me i would get this

EVGA 780i Motherboard

EVGA GTX260 core 216

But the rampage is nice and a 4870 would be just as good if not better.

cpt.obvious

+1 for the above post, nice mobo. as for the gpu, the 1 u suggested is good but the hd 4870 seems to be that little bit better, expesialy if you get a 1gb version.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102795
this card will be better than the 1 u chose because its the 1gb version

That card will go perfectly with the scheme I'm going for. The black and red. And it's only a few bucks more than the one I was looking at and is better.

cpt.obvious

k, here are my new specs.

ASUS rampage

EVGA GeForce GTX 280

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83 plan on OCing it.

Vista Ultimate 32 bit

Zalman 850 watt PSU (I know I could do better, If you have any opinions feel free to tell me)

Seagate Barracuda 250 hard drive with 32 cache (I know I could do better, If you have any opinions feel free to tell me)

Or wait, Do you guys think that 280 will fit in my case?
Which is this__________________________________________________
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146038

[trs]ALUMINUM

Yes captain obvious. I had a longer card in there and it fit fine. I had the 8800gtx in their which is longer than the gtx280. It will be a little bit tight but it will fit.

P.S. Those specs are very nice for a overclock safe pc

Also I own OCZ memory. It works very well. That memory should be just fine.

cpt.obvious

and i also figured out which RAM i wanted. Since I wanted 4 gig I was thinking I could just get four 1200 (the max my mobo can handle) sticks of ram. Which I called the manufacture and they told me I shouldn't push the memory controller. So I'm going with mushkin 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory. I mean it's not a to big decrease in performance.

cpt.obvious

Thank you very much! You have no clue how my clutter you cleared up. For the last few days I've been researching and asking questions and not getting no where. I'm still a little nervous but this is my first build. I can't wait to submit the order to newegg for this baby. I order from newegg before and I got everything within a few days and everything in perfect shape. So I'm not to nervous about the shipping.

God, i can't wait till I pop in COD4 or Unreal and here everything crank up for the first time.