can u believe this?

spamdos

i sent my computer away to get the motherboard repaired after using it for three months. it took two weeks to finish and they sent it back.

all looked fine until i ran a system scan and 512mb of good and expensive ram was missing.

i emailed them about it and they said 'oh sorry forgot to put it back in.

so they sent it back after another week and i had to install it myself

i had to take the keyboard off and mess around for an hour

geesh i was peed

SFR

Truth fears no questions
spamdos said:
geesh i was peed

..I think you forgot a 'v' and an 'e' in that word...

Sorry to here about your troubles.. Care to share where you bought that computer?

computerhakk

VIP Member
spamdos said:
i had to install it myself

i had to take the keyboard off and mess around for an hour

geesh i was peed
wow. sorry about that. what a shame. it wasn't a known company or anything was it? random, just in your city so you decided to go there type of company?

well, how did that take an hour to put back in? j/w im guessing you have a lot of stuff like coolers and fans and what not?

spamdos

it is a laptop and it was the company i bought it from

not only that i know have a bent keyboard on my laptop because they gave me the wrong instructions

john238

Sorry to here about your troubles. I think it would have been cheaper and more easier if you had done it yourself as you had to mess around in your computer anyway.

It looks as if the company didn't do their job properly and still probably wanted all of the money for doing the job.

It happened to me before, but slightly different.

I wanted a custom computer made. I asked for it to have a high processor speed and alot of ram as I will be opening alot of applications and also be on the internet alot. I said I will be mainly using it for the internet as I run an internet business.

The computer comes and everthing is fine apart from it didn't have a modem and I was using dial up at the time.

They said to me that a modem would be added, but they had forgot. They then just sent me the modem and I had to install it. Unfortunately I couldn't install it as I had not received the drivers. They then said that the drives were already on my motherboards software, but I couldn't find it.

So I then just left it. I didn't want to moan to much as I got the computer cheaply anyway. That's the reason why I got it and so far it has been my best computer I have had as it rarely crashs.

I don't think it has crashed once this year yet.

Xycron

banned
kjkiller said:
dude, you can somehow file a lawsuite
Considered court fees would cost more then the ram, and the company would im sure just give it back and stop the lawsuit. If you brought it to courth the jugde would laugh at you.