Can updating drivers, affect a keyboard?

Dew

I bought a gtx1080 recently, and updated my drivers for it. I may not have completly deleted the older drivers of my previous card, when I installed my new gpu and its drivers- could this somehow be related for my keyboard sometimes not responding Ie. not being able to type at times?

My keyboard is relativly new, Black Widow X ultimate (razer) under a year old probably only 5-6 months.
Never had any problems with it, still lights up but latly sometimes It won't register that I'm typing. I restart my computer and all is well instantly.

Obviously it could be a keyboard issue, most likely thats the case but Im just wondering if it could be improperly removing older drivers and installing new ones. Could it also be a mobo issue? Iv tried plugging it into differnt slots and the no typing issue doesnt change until I restart my computer. I've tried using a different keyboard when the typing stops working, and it too won't be able to type until I've restarted my computer. Interesting issue.

Dew

This issue has only been going on for today, and I've had the new card installed for about a week now, if that helps in anyway.