Can You All Look Over My Future Build?

PeskyPesky

New Member
Great forums guys.

I was going to order a custom pc from a company,but I just decided to do it by myself. But, before I do that, I need to make sure that I have all of the right and needed parts. Please have a look at it and tell me if you have any suggestions. Thanks a lot!


Motherboard: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128081

RAM: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231144

GPU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500039

CPU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103228

OS: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832116511

PS: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182032

Keyboard / mouse: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823109156

Dvd/cd drive: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827151154

Case: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156090

Hard Drive: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136075

Monitor: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009091

I know its a lot, but I really want to be sure that they are compatible. Will this comp be fast? I hope so...

My computer use is mainly towards documents, internet, listening to music, and I am also into games like sins of a solar empire, WOW, and especially Oblivion. If possible, I would like to run these maxed and still be able to get playable FPS.

Thanks again :)
 
1. Go Intel, probably the E7200 or perhaps the E8400 depending on what you want to spend. Both would be better. I don't know the best mobo right now, but a decent choice would be the P35-DS3L, which is about the same price as yours.

2. Go ATI 4850 as its better and cheaper.
 
First I'd go for the NZXT Apollo black case-with rebate it's cheaper(without it's the same price)-That was the motherboard I was going to get--but ended up with the one in the sig.Don't go with the DDR 1066 memory stay with the 800- on phenoms need the 1066
 
Last edited:
I'll definitely consider those guys, thanks!

Would all of the parts that I listed work together though? That is what I am mainly worried about.
 
That motherboard says that I need ddr 1066 ram, but can i use ddr 800 in it? I've heard about a lot of problems with 1066.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top