Can you make Firefox faster?

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
juat changed from mozilla to mozilla firefox, doesnt look as nice but the pages load alot quicker with that tweak. i was wondering though, can u set it so when you close the browser, it satys in the systray so it loads quicker like mozilla. cuz the loading times let it down IMO

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
lol, my bad, windows was updating, avg was running a virus scan and i had some programs running which i forgot about, yea its pretty fast, still not as fast as mozilla though.

R3D

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam man thanks usally when people help to make things faster theres hardly a difference but you can reealllly tell with this! thanks man! :D

spazz31585

Cromewell said:
Because not everyone who uses it has a broadband connection and trying to pipeline on dialup would be a bad idea

actually, i have to disagree with ya on that one. i did it and i use dial up. and to my surprise, it actually did make a vast improvement in the speed. granted of course i am only trying to load 1 or possibly 2 pages at once.

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
spazz31585 said:
actually, i have to disagree with ya on that one. i did it and i use dial up. and to my surprise, it actually did make a vast improvement in the speed. granted of course i am only trying to load 1 or possibly 2 pages at once.
Talk about bringing up an old thread

spazz31585

elmarcorulz said:
Talk about bringing up an old thread

LOL
i didn't even really pay attention to the date of the thread.

i was looking through some older threads to see what i've missed since i haven't been a member long
and by the time i got done reading the thread, and got a break here at work to do any replying, i forgot that this thread was an older one

*blonde moment*