Cannot connect to Internet

My laptop cannot connect to the Internet by WIFI. The trouble shooting wizard just tell me that "The Network Connection adapter is disable". I do not know what that means. The key in my laptop keyboard shows that has been turn off, but it is unresponsive, I can not turn in on. Any help please.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Go into device manager under network adapters and see if the wireless card has an X over it. If so, right click on it and click on enable.

The problem that I am having is that when I go to control panel and click on Network the system is not responding, is not open anything!!

StrangleHold

Staff member
Try going around it a different way. Go to your network setting in control panel. Click on Change adapter setting. See if it opens and try changing it to enable.

It has to be something major, due the system do not allow me to open the Network and Sharing Center Module in the Control Panel.

Fitster

I have the same problem. Networks list shows that i have an access to wifi, but when i clic to connect, it connects, connects and then says it was impossible to connect cause it took too much time. What could be wrong?