Cannot write files to CD/DVD

Sparteh

Today I tried to write files to CD/DVD on my laptop with windows 10 but ecountered a huge problem.
When I insert empty disk everything is ok, but after I try to write to it and procedure is completed no files are shown on the disk. Disks becomes unreadable on other pc as well.
I tried both default options on windows 10
Burnawere software
(including changing 2 brands of disks and multiple writing speeds)

The only time I got error was at the end of writting using USB style default option. Then I got error saying that files disk might become unreadble because something failed

tremmor

have you been able to burn with these disc in the past?
Issues could be color of the dye. Some burners are more
sensitive to color. Blue, gray, red etc.

Sparteh

I had w7 before updating. I could burn it before. Although my friend once tried to burn a few of them in row and wasn't sucessful. First disk was burned ok, but the rest had same problem as I currently have. If we talk about even more distant past, I was able to burn them perfectly about 1 year ago (I haven't used it for a while)

Sparteh

Tried it, just forgot to post it. Result was:
Everything was working well, writting was completed. It showed that everything was ok, but when I removed disk and added it again it showed same thing as I typed in first post.

Revert back to W7 and try to write files again, if it works okay then it means that W10 has corrupted the programme you use to create the files or has corrupted the driver for the drive itself. W10 is causing all sorts of issues, wiping programmes or elements within them and lots of other stuff.

That's a good point. Seems like there are thousands of people having all sorts of problems after downloading W10, home screen disappearing, programmes and files wiped, slow booting, error messages, strange screen flickering, keyboard not functioning properly, printers and other accessories not being recognised, updates failing, the list goes on. I think Microsoft should extend the time for people to revert back to their previous system, someone somewhere else, not on this site, is convinced that most issues are 'user problems, rather a condescending comment I though, we can't all be experts especially when Microsoft assures everyone that 'the process will be trouble free', who are they trying to kid?!