CANON or CASIO

jimmymac

VIP Member
just to put in my 2 cents

I have the casio exilim s500D and its a blinder, picture quality is cracking, very fast startup and picture taking so no messing about.

tried it in all sorts of areas, just a couple of weeks ago on holiday i was snapping like crazy in a club and all pictures cam out spot on, even though i wasnt holding the camera steady at all (literally taking pics every 10 seconds to get some "in the moment" shots)

Also took it to spain last week and got some wonderful outdoor pictures on it too

that was taken whilst on the move on a small train around port aventura theme park, not bad to be fair :D

jimmymac

VIP Member
yeah its picked up some blinders, camera was a bargain too, i got it as a refurb job from ebay. So damn small too that its easy to carry around in my pocket...definately a worthwhile
purchase

oh and that rollercoaster is a beast, most loops on a rollercoaster...made sure i went on that a few times :D

jimmymac

VIP Member
really depends what you want to do with the camera, im planning on using mine pretty much anywhere and everywhere. Its done me proud indoors and outdoors so far. The big test will be in six weeks time at the Italian Gran Prix, lets see if this little baby can catch schumie as he rounds the rettifilo tribune chicane :D

aspire

i cant wait to get my new cam (this week) !!...i work next to a place called Concepts on Wheels and they have the craziest cars outside i dunno anything about sooping up cars but they sure have some nice rims and NOS lol ... the company always hosts shows where they open up for the public to examine the cars

aspire

lol..i'm gonna take like a billion LOL!..everytome i walk by some of the cars i'm like "i cant wait for my cam"