Can't copy / move a file...

jgoff14

I didn't really know where to put this so I hope it is ok here. I have some various movie files on my computer that work ok, but I was trying to copy them to a flash drive and when I get to one of them (labled episode 17) it won't move. I don't get an error or anything but the progress bar stops completely. It had 12 minutes and 50 seconds remaining, and after 6 hours hadn't changed. I canceled and moved all of them one at a time and isolated that it is in fact number 17. When I start to copy or delete it I just get the normal progress bar but it says 0 of 0 bytes, 0 bytes per second. I don't know what would cause this. The movies are actually episodes from the first season of Frasier. I own a legitimate copy of it but it doesn't have a play all feature so when my wife is trying to go to bed she like to turn it on and play through it. By putting it on my flash drive my tv will automatically play all the episodes in order which is what has brought me here. Does anyone know what to do about this or what would cause it? As I mentioned above it will play in the current location that I ripped it to but I can't do anything with it now, the rest copied and deleted successfully. This is in Widows Vista Home Premium 32 bit. It is not the computer in sig, it is my laptop. Let me know what, if any specs you need to help out. Thanks in advance guys.