can't keep up with all new hardware...

grazhopper

I built my computer about 4 years ago and when it became obsolete, i turned to my playstation 3 for gaming. Well i miss PC gaming so Ive decided to put some money into it. Only problem is I forgot everything about my hardware and how to tell what is compatible with what. Basically don't take price into consideration, I am looking to upgrade my graphics card to maybe a EVGA 260, motherboard and CPU. Any suggestions? I plan to upgrade my CPU sometime in the future so I would like my mobo to be somewhat new but also to be able to use my current CPU(in sig). This is broad so go crazy with your responses.

pcgeek

I can't suggest specific brands as I am in south africa. I do think though that you should get the best possible graphics card on the market. The ones that I have seen are insane and are so worth it very various things. Not only for general use but also for gaming and dvds are hardcore on it. I think if you are going to put a lot of emphasis on one thing , don't compromise anything with the graphics card:that is my personal opinion! Hope that helps :)