Can't login to my hotmail account from IE!

Sebouh

Hey, my friend has a problem on his internet explorer (and so did i ), and i dont know why, but there is nothing wroge with the connection. the only problem is loging into hotmail.When he presses log in, the green thing at the bottom starts to get filled but takes a huge amount of time, OR a blank page loads where the IE says DONE. My solution was format. What's urs?
Thanks.

ZER0X

VIP Member
Sebouh said:
Hey, my friend has a problem on his internet explorer (and so did i ), and i dont know why, but there is nothing wroge with the connection. the only problem is loging into hotmail.When he presses log in, the green thing at the bottom starts to get filled but takes a huge amount of time, OR a blank page loads where the IE says DONE. My solution was format. What's urs?
Thanks.

b3n has the same problem....we just figured it was his connection because my connection worked on hotmail but when he dialed up and tried it doesn't work.

He set it up through outlook express
:)

Picklee

did you change the security settings in 'internet options'? sometimes that can do it had it happen b4 if its on 'high'

Sebouh

Well , i didnt understand the Outlook part, but i know he didnt change the settings. He didnt touch anything, he was just trying to guess the answer of a secret question of an email(which he did).

ZER0X

VIP Member
Well , i didnt understand the Outlook part

Outlook express a program that comes with winxp, it's easy to setup and instead of logging into hotmail you just open this and any new mails will show up