hi all:)

just got windows 10.
really stuck here. i don't get it.
unable to view any files on computer

does any now a solutions?

thanks

beers

Staff member
What kind of files are you attempting to open? What specifically happens upon attempting to open them?

strollin

Yeah, what beers said. Your problem is kinda vague.

Was Win 10 an upgrade or is this a new computer with Win 10? What happens when you open File Explorer, can you see Windows files but not your data files?

postman, thanks for talking to me;)
yes, i just recently ran a malware scan.
everything is safe and secured. thanks for checking. its always good to check.

hi strollin, nice to meet you:)
i like your avatar picture, that's cool.

i see the OS. i can text files i create and some shortcuts.
when to try to put stuff from files onto the desktop for example, it won't let me, showing a big giant "no symbol".

i installed a program and it didn't show up in the programs list. it acts like i already installed it. but there is no shortcut on the desktop, nor any folder in the program files, as if it was "invisible" or was ABSORBED by the corporations or something onto the cloud like some kind of cosmic vacuum cleaner. so i installed the program a second time, to make sure that it was installed and got a message saying that it was already installed. i know that the folder exists because it saw it in the "select folder location to install" section with the install, in a "browse" for. the folder does exist for the corporations to see all of my files and anyone else they want to let, except for me.

the program has just been installed twice and no shortcut icon appears that i have access to, only the corporations have access to the files on my computer, but i don't. i know the folder exists because i saw it during installation intermission (a point in time where i am unable to access it by the way!!!). it the files do not show up on my own computer, nor do i have access to my own files.

beers helloo_O
glad to see you.

that's just it, how can i "access" a file that is INVISIBLE. I would assume that an installed program runs with an exe.

prevent Absolute Power.
God loves all of us.

Punk

Staff member
What exactly are you trying to access?

I really don't understand what you're trying to explain. Do you have admin access on your computer?

punk. hello there.

yes, i have admin rights.

i am trying to run a program. i installed program. program did not appear after installation. installed program a second time: could now see newly created program in "browse" location for create new folder for installation. then when in programs to look, no program folder, as if it didn't exist.

i am trying to see files on my own computer.

problem #2: i put a .pdf file on my computer. then could not find file. it was not there. as if it didn't even exist.

:: trying to see and access files on my own computer.

thank you for replying back to me.

God loves all of us.

postman

i am trying to run a program.
whats the name of the program?

also, was the install location set to another, rather then the default on the C: drive..

also, looked in, C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\Application ?

You are having a lot of frustration with WIN 10. It won't do what you set it to do. Why spend hours trying to correct bugs Microsoft should fix? There must be a better way!!

Punk

Staff member
You are having a lot of frustration with WIN 10. It won't do what you set it to do. Why spend hours trying to correct bugs Microsoft should fix? There must be a better way!!
What? I've been running Win10 for a little less than a year on three different computers and laptop and never had a single problem...

Yes as @postman said, we need to know what program is it.

From what I'm reading, this sounds like a bad update to Win10 (you did update right?) which means re-installing fresh Windows. But before we do that, let's make sure your files aren't just somewhere else. If you remember the name of your pdf, did you try the search option of Win10 (I use Cortana for that).

hello postman, trying to deliver the files so that they are found.

look in other locations?
good idea. i looked in every location on Earth known to Man and they were NO WHERE to be found.

hi martin,
nice to glad to make your acquaintance!

martinhersey
"There must be a better way!!"

that's what i thought. if there is then maybe someone else knows of all the virtues of Man to solve of these problems?

punk, thanks for the reply.

this is a factory fresh install.
and yes, i did accept the "request" to allow Absolute Power, though i don't think this is a good idea, as all of these things are now hidden and can't be found, and now in solution there is not.

punk
"did you try the search option of Win10"

thats funny that you mention that because this raises the issue of the next problem to the comlex issue of a five layered system of deep intrigue.

Problem #1: can't see or access programs.
Problem #2: .pdf put on computer. can't see or access file.
Problem #3: the search function has been disabled.

there is another search method on your computer besides "cortona"?
do you happen to know this?

because it will not allow me to use the search function unless i accept the "request" of Absolute Power to allow them to have access to my location, location history, contacts, voice input, search history, calendar details, contact and communincation history from messages and apps, and other information from devices; to use my browsing history. and if this isn't Absolute Power, then i don't know what is. so unless i GIVE IN to this Absolute Power, i am not ALLOWED to even use the search function of my "own computer", so that i no longer have any rights.

your own computer also blocks you from finding information {cortona blocks your ability to perform 3rd party searches}. so if my own computer blocks me from performing searches, how am i supposed to use "another search method" besides Absolute Power?

there is no privacy statement because it is a direct violation of law and Constitutional Rights, which never existed: they are just fancy words.

unless you have another idea to do this, like a True Democracy where everyone is able to vote for all of the issues.

hi john.
how's your day going?
i will include a picture next time. having trouble getting a picture of windows 10 as described in problem #4.

no, it doesn't appear to be not being able to find the start menu. but that is interesting that they have a different OS shell. how interesting.

in windows 10 i can:
i know where the start menu is.
i can find the control panel.
i can find the programs list.
i can see the windows program list.

here is the next problem. maybe this will give you an idea about how to solve it.

Problem #4: .jpg put on computer. can't see or access file.

Absolute Power is where there will become a one world government, where Captialism is in competition with Communism, where the oligarchy of the 7 kings will have then total control over all the poor people of the world. the oligarchy is the rule of the rich, controling of government, organizations, heads of title, position, and in many secrets not told, able to overstep all the laws of Man, to laugh at the Word of God and the laws of God, to spit on morality, and squash all ethical principles whatsoever. this is dangerous, for it will cause the extinction of Man.

prophecy #7
The competition between Capitalism and Communism will destroy the world, so there will be no winner. And everyone is the loser.

windows 10 is like a cosmic vacuum cleaner that absorbs all of your information on your computer to put it on the cloud, so that they have access to 100% of your information.

the oligarchy's primary method of gaining Absolute Power is through personal attacks. people think that it is not a big deal for the oligarchy to gain 100% of the information of everybody in the world, but this will allow the oligarchy to gain Absolute Power quicker and easier, as they know will have access to the ability to dig up dirt on anybody and to make them look bad to always win in a win win situation, through personal attacks, defacing, blackmail, extortion, coercion, to make your competition {the poor people are the "competition" of the filthy rich who have the number of the beast with of billions of numbers of dollars in hand} look bad to gain power over them, etc.

prophecy #5
Too much money is the root of all evil.

there was a reason why we have the Constitutional Rights, which our founding fathers have made in their great wisdom to protect us. so it is importaint to have these things, and to protect "We The People" from the harm of being poisoned in every conceivable way, to use the people's money to murder them in war for conquest of world domination in agenda of plan for territorial expansion.

windows 10 is in a direct violation of our Constitutional Rights and in the laws of Man. Absolute Power does things without our consent so that we do not have a "choice". but in the Lord, Man has a choice, that of FREEWILL. that is why there is no privacy statement at all in windows 10 because privacy does not exist, as in zero privacy and 100% control.

Love of the Lord and have of faith, and of the world to be healed and for Man to not become extinct.

aldan

What? I've been running Win10 for a little less than a year on three different computers and laptop and never had a single problem...

Yes as @postman said, we need to know what program is it.

From what I'm reading, this sounds like a bad update to Win10 (you did update right?) which means re-installing fresh Windows. But before we do that, let's make sure your files aren't just somewhere else. If you remember the name of your pdf, did you try the search option of Win10 (I use Cortana for that).
like you ive had no problems with windows 10 in 8 months.usually the problem is self inflicted (no dissrespect intended).and when did windows 10 become a religious debate???

Punk

Staff member
hi john.
how's your day going?
i will include a picture next time. having trouble getting a picture of windows 10 as described in problem #4.

no, it doesn't appear to be not being able to find the start menu. but that is interesting that they have a different OS shell. how interesting.

in windows 10 i can:
i know where the start menu is.
i can find the control panel.
i can find the programs list.
i can see the windows program list.

here is the next problem. maybe this will give you an idea about how to solve it.

Absolute Power is where there will become a one world government, where Captialism is in competition with Communism, where the oligarchy of the 7 kings will have then total control over all the poor people of the world. the oligarchy is the rule of the rich, controling of government, organizations, heads of title, position, and in many secrets not told, able to overstep all the laws of Man, to laugh at the Word of God and the laws of God, to spit on morality, and squash all ethical principles whatsoever. this is dangerous, for it will cause the extinction of Man.

prophecy #7
The competition between Capitalism and Communism will destroy the world, so there will be no winner. And everyone is the loser.

windows 10 is like a cosmic vacuum cleaner that absorbs all of your information on your computer to put it on the cloud, so that they have access to 100% of your information.

the oligarchy's primary method of gaining Absolute Power is through personal attacks. people think that it is not a big deal for the oligarchy to gain 100% of the information of everybody in the world, but this will allow the oligarchy to gain Absolute Power quicker and easier, as they know will have access to the ability to dig up dirt on anybody and to make them look bad to always win in a win win situation, through personal attacks, defacing, blackmail, extortion, coercion, to make your competition {the poor people are the "competition" of the filthy rich who have the number of the beast with of billions of numbers of dollars in hand} look bad to gain power over them, etc.

prophecy #5
Too much money is the root of all evil.

there was a reason why we have the Constitutional Rights, which our founding fathers have made in their great wisdom to protect us. so it is importaint to have these things, and to protect "We The People" from the harm of being poisoned in every conceivable way, to use the people's money to murder them in war for conquest of world domination in agenda of plan for territorial expansion.

windows 10 is in a direct violation of our Constitutional Rights and in the laws of Man. Absolute Power does things without our consent so that we do not have a "choice". but in the Lord, Man has a choice, that of FREEWILL. that is why there is no privacy statement at all in windows 10 because privacy does not exist, as in zero privacy and 100% control.

I just want to be sure, when you click on Windows and programs you see nothing?

Love of the Lord and have of faith, and of the world to be healed and for Man to not become extinct.

Let's not get religious :)

hi Aldan,
glad you made it.

windows 10 problems?
that is the only set of problems that i have had. just got windows 10. it is an out of the box package, with a factory install. if you have any ideas how to solve it, then it does not matter who caused the fault, only that the problem is solved and the system is perfected and running smoothly, with everything no longer in hazard, or the tragic ignorance of never being able to solve the problems, being oppressed with no freedom to figure out windows 10 or to have a say in the matter at all in being able to use your own computer.

religion?
what a wonderful day it is today. all life on Earth is still alive. what a blessing.

hello punk,
good to see you again!

punk
"I just want to be sure, when you click on Windows and programs you see nothing?"

i "see" the windows folder and default corporate programs with a codename, all my text files, and 2 programs that i was able to somehow out of some miracle able to actually install and to be accessed and seen.

these are the things that i can't do, access, or that are "invisible"; the problems that i am having. this is the newest problem:

Problem #5: i put one .jpg on computer, in each folder location located on my drive, even in the system folders when able. but now, out of dozens of .jpg pictures that i put on my computer, NONE of them can be seen or accessed. this is NOT an isolated problem de-for'st of a single country, but rather of an oligarchy problem throughout the entire world.

Punk

Staff member
Problem #5: i put one .jpg on computer, in each folder location located on my drive, even in the system folders when able. but now, out of dozens of .jpg pictures that i put on my computer, NONE of them can be seen or accessed. this is NOT an isolated problem de-for'st of a single country, but rather of an oligarchy problem throughout the entire world.

An oligarchy throughout the entire world wot now?

At this point I would re-install Windows from scratch... I have never heard of a similar problem before. Did you try to go into your folder's properties and see if the files are not hidden? (check show hidden files).

nice to see you again, punk.

that's just it, its about the secrets and what is hidden that is the problem, but no longer, as in light of the billions of problems where in hand of a few to of cast in darkness and wicked way, of WW3 and the 8 extinctions of Man. so in windows 10, i have the "show hidden files" already, so i can see what is happening, where of those at the top to rule in law of the land and in system of civilization of thy people to be so governed, to every single one of the politicians to have billions of dollars. that is not true representation and causes all of the worlds problems and a war every single century of Mankind's existance to happen. but now hidden files are shown on the computer.

good idea though. sometimes, like on the desktop or in system folders, there will be a big "no" you can't do that symbol, as in Absolute Power with no choice or without thy consent, which means that i can't place any files in these areas. however, in other instances i can place shortcuts on the desktop and can "try" to place files in my folders in windows 10, but that when later i look, are no longer their. however, as far as hidden files, the corporate governance over thy land hath in made of all thy files to be stored on the cloud which is 90% of the way away from Absolute Power and total control.

here is the newest problem. of this problem whence there was none, as in the system of civilization of a True Democracy where all the people can vote on all of the issues instead, my printer had no problems at all with windows 7. i am still running a X64 system, so nothing has changed there, which means that the same program should work. i also made all of the update, as in update windows 10.

Problem #6: installed printer. said completed install. unable to use printer, no shortcut, and files are "invisible", just as the royal family, billionaires, and of the wickedness in black hand.

Problem #5: i put one .jpg on computer, in each folder location located on my drive, even in the system folders when able. but now, out of dozens of .jpg pictures that i put on my computer, NONE of them can be seen or accessed.

Punk

Staff member
Ok I do love to read your "different" posts as they are funny as hell but it's gone too far in metaphors that I can't say I understand you 100% anymore.

Can you re-install Windows? It all sounds like a bad update to me.

hello there,
punk, thanks for the reply.

Problem #7: if i can update my printer drivers, i can fix the printer. but how can i update the printer if it doesn't allow me to run the program or see it?

Problem #5: i put one .jpg on computer, in each folder location located on my drive, even in the system folders when able. but now, out of dozens of .jpg pictures that i put on my computer, NONE of them can be seen or accessed.
Problem #6: installed printer. said completed install. unable to use printer, no shortcut, and files are "invisible"

it seems kind of odd that there would be a problem from an out of the box package, of a factory install, but it looks like i will have to try this, because hell only knows, freewill is the choice.

maybe by reinstalling it i can avoid these problems and isolate the lack of virtues to be the problem.

God, i thought there was a solution, i really did, but it looks like the end for this install.