Cant update or it will kill my pc

StrangleHold

Staff member
Haha washing computer hardware in a dishwasher in not against forum rules as much as I know.
So chill lol.

Forget the stupid dishwasher part. Lets talk about this thread. Your claiming Microshaft (me using the work Microshaft has nothing to do in anyway with what your claiming) is purposely screwing up XP with updates after SP3. Then the few files you show in no way prove anything, plus most of them came out 3 years before SP3. Pretty sure what happen was, someone called you out on it and it was a false statement. So you just grabbed at a few updates that have gave people problems and tried to run with it. If your going to try to BS people you need to do better then that, or at least pick updates that fit your claims.

Been building computers for years. (Alot) with XP and all the updates and never had the problems you claim. Sure a few problems over time with some hardware setups, but thats expected with all the different hardware setups microshaft has to deal with. Those problems have been around since the first OS. So in reality your claims are untrue and fabricated for reason only known by you. I could take a guess about it, but that would be best for PM.

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
We all have our own theories/proofs.
So relax lol.
Jesus we are arguing because of updates lol.If it's food I would understand,but updates?Peace of code???
Come on lol.

Let's rather talk about sex than argue about updates lol.
Oh yea...talking about updates...new XXX position updates (in bed of course) come out even faster than all Windows updates lol.
I am just kidding rofl xD!

Cheers!:D

Last edited:

StrangleHold

Staff member
So your in a corner now and dont want to talk about it anymore? You started it with your post. Come on man, give me some more of these so called kill XP files your talking about. Lets look them up and see what happens.

FuryRosewood

Wow...laughing at the bullcrap being spewed, how far has this gotten off the rails? Is it even worth trying getting back to the OP's question? or should we just turn this into a comedy hour?

Okedokey

Stars, you say some far-out stuff, but this takes the cake.

Stars, have you ever heard of libel? I suggest you look it up. Secondly, if what you're saying is true (which I very much doubt), you are breaking the rules of this forum and is against the law (copyright infringement).

To the OP, please, with all respect don't listen to this. With the vast array of hardware and potential conflicts, 3rd party software etc, its enevitable that an occassional issue arises. What Stars is neglecting to say, is the service packs are in fact a roll-up of all the previous windows updates - so by simple logic his point is a complete fail.

Install which OS you choose, and all the essential updates. Don't install any discretionary updates until we can work out what the issue is.

Pretty sure this covers it ;)