Case Painted

MBGraphics

VIP Member
So when do you plan on putting your components back INTO the case? :p
I would like to see how it looks with everything in it.:)

Kornowski

VIP Member
Looks great, Danny!

Thanks, Derek! :D

So when do you plan on putting your components back INTO the case? :p
I would like to see how it looks with everything in it.:)

I'd like to see what it looks like too :p
It'll probably be like another month before anything goes back into it. I'm away for 3 weeks on Saturday, then it'll take me like a few weeks maybe to save up, to be able to buy parts that aren't broke :cool:

You're welcome! :p

Yeah, nice work. You're gonna reinstall all your hardware, right?

Thanks, Mike! :p

Not at the moment, Nope :(

Great job! What brand spray paint did you use? Painted my case a few weeks ago, but came out horribly.

I used Plastikote Matt Black. I did about 7 layers in total. What does your case look like? :)

just a noob

you know, gas works just as well at removing adhesives, but i think over there, that whatever you used would be just as good, but now whats going to happen to you computer just sitting on a desk? lol

Kornowski

VIP Member
you know, gas works just as well at removing adhesives, but i think over there, that whatever you used would be just as good, but now whats going to happen to you computer just sitting on a desk? lol

Well, if it carries on acting like it does, It's going to get smashed up :p

Kornowski

VIP Member

Well, if it carries on acting like it does, It's going to get smashed up :p

lovely?

there goes that double post crap again, right danny?

anyways, i think it would be awesome if you try to ghost in some stenciling, like on the HD cage or something.

MBGraphics

VIP Member
Your going to get the 750i SLI FTW?
If you do, let me know how it goes, im looking into getting one for my build also :)
You can be my guinie pig :p (I think thats how you spell it :confused:)

Kornowski

VIP Member
I am, but like I said. It won't be for like another month. :(
I'm going to pair it with a Q6700 and two 8800GTS' in SLI :D