CD-R doesn't show data burned

scottastic86

Ok, here's a tricky one that I've tried to fix on my own and I now feel I gotta reach out and try to find someone who might know something I haven't thought of yet. I needed to move roughly 2 GB worth of data from one computer to another, I zipped the files and archived them into 3 parts so I could burn them onto CD-R (probably not real smart, but from now on I think I'll just stick to just burning the data and not using WinZip ;P ). The first two CD's read just fine and have successfully moved the data from those two parts over. The third CD however does not show any files in Windows Explorer, despite the computer noticing that there is only 31 MB left of free space on the disk. I have tried to read this disk on XP and Win7, I have attempted to make an ISO of the disk and it gets about 85% of the way before it ultimately fails. I've tried to use a data recovery tool and it is unable to recover the .z02 file. Not really sure if there's anything left that I can do? Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!