cameronp29
New Member
I tried to burn a cd and found that no matter what program i use it was saying, "please hook up a burner and try again." Thats crazy cause I have a burner. Anyway I went to the device manager and saw that something was wrong with my drive. When i clicked on it i saw this code:
Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)
I looked around online for a few different ways to fix the problem. I tried unistalling and installing it. I tried updating the driver. I tried disabling and enabling. Still no burner. So I stuck in a different drive i had laying around and the same problem came up. One was a lite-on and one was HP.
Does anybody have any suggestions for me??
thanks
Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)
I looked around online for a few different ways to fix the problem. I tried unistalling and installing it. I tried updating the driver. I tried disabling and enabling. Still no burner. So I stuck in a different drive i had laying around and the same problem came up. One was a lite-on and one was HP.
Does anybody have any suggestions for me??
thanks