CF and custom decals

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
The one pictured is a 0.5x7.5" in grey (i didn't want it to "pop" out)

I have white, black, grey and red.

I can also make you custom decals, just nothing copyrighted unfortunately :(

I couldnt get the pics to turn out good, but you can see lol
DSCF1651.jpg

DSCF1643.jpg

CF decals like the one i made above are $3.50 (mailed to the US). If you buy 2, ill throw in an extra for free. I can ship elsewere but im not sure on shipping cost??

Any other sizes or custom decal pricing just PM me

G25r8cer

Im down for one

Whats your paypal?

Edit: Got a question: Do they peel off in one whole piece or are the letters seperate? Either way I still want one

Last edited:

Aastii

VIP Member
deffinately a good idea, but move yourself to UK damn it so I can get one without the silly shipping charges

ScottALot

You could sell them for 4$ each including "shipping" and by "shipping" I mean postage stamp. EDIT: Didn't see that you did include shipping.

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
thanks guys

I'm going to find out about the shipping to other countries, ill try and stop by the post office Tuesday or ill call and find out. because I'm really not sure how much of a difference it'll be for a letter size envelope

heres what they look like, you just pull the white backing off then apply it where you want it. then remove the clear transfer tape.

DSCF1656.jpg

My paypal is [email protected] if you want one, and let me know what color you want

Last edited:

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
Got it thanks ;)

i'll go by the post office monday or tuesday after work and see what stamps i need to buy for international. They shouldnt cost much more at all, i'll let you guys know how much.

Candy

Nice idea. Just curious, isn't CF a copyrighted name? Probably a good idea to run it past Ian if you haven't already.