[.:CF:.] Clan CS:S servers

spanky

I am now official giving CF clan members a home on Counter-Strike: Source with my 2 servers. The office server is subject to change to whatever upon a poll vote of what it should be. Please post all suggestions on the CF clan forum as opposed to here.

[.:CF:.] Clan Forum Page
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Computer_Forum_Clan

[.:CF:.] Clan | GunGame Turbo 100tic: 69.9.45.166:27015
[.:CF:.] Clan | 24/7 Office 100tic: 69.12.96.75:27015

Apologies to Punk and 4NGU$ for having to re-register.

epidemik

Sweet, Im gonna go try it out.

Where are they hosted?
(Im guessing in your house)

Last edited:

spanky

These are hosted in New York, neither of them are hosted personally by me. One is hosted by counter-strike.com and the other is hosted by artofwarcentral.com.

Last edited:

epidemik

These are hosted in New York, neither of them are hosted personally by me. One is hosted by counter-strike.com and the other is hosted by artofwarcentral.com.

Hmm, well that would kind of explain my high ping (130s) on the GG. Im on the west coast

The mods seemed a little strange...but maybe i just need to get used to it.

Thanks for your contribution though, I'll bear a high ping to play with my CF buddies.

tuxify

Speaking of the GG server. I was just on it, got votebanned for some unknown reason.
Wondering how long the bans for?

X24

Maybe i'll have to install CS:S on my new desktop. Had it on my lappy but i didn't know how to bind what to buy at the beginning so shortly after i went back to cod1&2.

X24

Thanks, you may just see me there tommarow if i can bring myself away from the challenge of getting my gold AK-47 in cod4 or trying that open source quake ripoff.

spanky

Speaking of the GG server. I was just on it, got votebanned for some unknown reason.
Wondering how long the bans for?

I'll cancel the vote IF there is a next time. Apologies for the trouble.

Hmm, well that would kind of explain my high ping (130s) on the GG. Im on the west coast

The mods seemed a little strange...but maybe i just need to get used to it.

Thanks for your contribution though, I'll bear a high ping to play with my CF buddies.

I don't remember ur ping being that high. I mean I played with Angus the other day and his ping was like 90 so? Quit DL'ing the pr0n.

Punk

Staff member
I'm busy until the 21st of June, end of my exams. After that I'll definitely play lots of CS :)

epidemik

I'll cancel the vote IF there is a next time. Apologies for the trouble.

I don't remember ur ping being that high. I mean I played with Angus the other day and his ping was like 90 so? Quit DL'ing the pr0n.

IDK, i guess mine was like 110s...im just used to playing on west servers :rolleyes:

...but i cant stop the pr0n, its streaming on my second monitor (...jk)

Punk

Staff member
Your servers are fun, but I found after an hour of play that i was only playing with bots...

Lol