CF Gaming Clan

ADE

banned
how can i see the point of i don't know where to look? that and whats the argument? I don't know what one does and there for don't know the point of being in one.

Geoff

VIP Member
ADE, do you or do you not know what a clan is?

A clan is a group of members that play a certain game, usually their are different ranks based on your skill, but not always.

The benefits of being in a clan are that you all get to play together, you can communicate and get things done better, participate in clan-only events, and if you're part of a good clan, people will notice that and see that you are high up there, and not some noob who just joined.

ADE

banned
never really cared about them. i go rouge my friend. I fly so low. Unless i can be convinced, I'd could be the best in the team. but eh, the Cheney shots alone fo now. In games I'm either Dick Cheney or Ace.

PabloTeK

Actually Ade it's Solo... And I never used to see the point in a clan but now I'm a part of one. They can be good fun.

tlarkin

VIP Member
clans are not for me, been there done that, had a server running at one time too. Too much politics, and when you become competitive too much trash talking from other clans, or if you wipe someone out they accuse you are cheating.

Plus its all kids these days, I mean when a 12 year old kid kills me and then starts taunting me in their little kid voice I really want to strangle the kid. Then I remember that I really don't ever want to go to prison, more so than strangling the kid.

lunchboxx

The only reason im in clans is for the competition against other clans and scrims help you aloot if you are in a clan with alot of really good people. talking bout css btw

Dropkickmurphys

well, i think "Computer Forum Clan" isnt really right, its more like a "group" or "team" or something. it will work if people are actually willing to plan everything and then play :D

would be cool if it worked though.

g4m3rof1337

I called it the CF Clan since it will mostly be members from CF that will game together.

And yeah, it would be cool if it worked out.

Apathetic

Count me in for CS 1.6 and CZ if there is one. I also have guild wars if anyone wants to meet up. Xfire - plexyvx

m0nk3ys1ms

Oddly enough, I was just thinking this morning in the shower (i know, lol) about how cool it would be if CF had its own clan.

kobaj

VIP Member
I have a server we could use for the clan. I host it so its only good for maybe 7-14 people. Its currently hosting an empty counter strike server 24/7 de_dust2, but I can change it however I (we) want. (Except A minor restart everyday at like 12:15am). But I would really like to get some people on it, as long as they arnt hackers. I hate hackers :p.

Whats your guys opinion? How many people are actually in this?

shenry

We should make the clan on xfire. Someone should make it then post the link to join there instead of everyone adding everyone that would just be too hard. I'm pretty sure its www.xfire.com/clans. The clan tag could be something like -={CF}=- or something simple like just plain old [CF]

Geoff

VIP Member
It would have to be for a game(s) that most people have, such as CSS, which the majority of people here have.

g4m3rof1337

Do you think it would be appropriate to make another thread with a list of games and choose multiple choice and highest one goes first?