CF Gaming Nights

Aastii

VIP Member
Following on from the Forum Discussion Thread, I'm going to try and get the CF gaming going again. I would ask you all to post any interest in anything to do with gaming together in this thread.

I've dropped a message to Epidemik on Steam to try and get admin for the CF Steam group so we can set some more stuff up there as well as here.

Finally I will be dropping a message to Ian to ask if I can set up a CF TeamSpeak. I have asked before but each time the answer has been no, however it would help a lot, especially as you can get a lot of random people come in who will find the forums through other games and TS.

What I want from you guys now is some details for anybody who would be interested in getting together for some games:

Steam Name:
Time Zone:
When you are available to play:
Multiplayer games that you play:
Types of games that you play:

Also, if there are any console gamers out there that want to play some games with each other, same as above, only:

PSN:
XBL Gamertag:
Time Zone:
When you are available to play:
Multiplayer games that you play:
Types of games that you play:

If there is enough interest in a certain game I will look into getting a server or two set up, however until we see that people will come and play regularly, it would probably be best to flood a server instead

Steam Name: zeppelin03
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
When you are available to play: 7-10 weekdays. Weekends open
Multiplayer games that you play: Counter Strike Global Offensive, Natural Selection 2
Types of games that you play: Shooters, RPGs, Platformers

Not sure how much I would be on, but I think I could make it a few times a week.

Aastii

VIP Member
Honestly mate, I would imagine once people get an idea of when others are on and if Steam is used, the forums are used, a few games are played, most of the times who plays when will be an on the fly thing, so it wouldn't matter too much if you cannot make it.

I haven't played Natural Selection yet, is it any good?

Honestly mate, I would imagine once people get an idea of when others are on and if Steam is used, the forums are used, a few games are played, most of the times who plays when will be an on the fly thing, so it wouldn't matter too much if you cannot make it.

I haven't played Natural Selection yet, is it any good?

Natural Selection is a lot of fun. Best way I can describe it is a first person starcraft. Takes some getting used to, but the games are a lot more rewarding than many other first person shooters.

Geoff

VIP Member
Steam Name: Walks on Legos
Time Zone: Eastern
When you are available to play: 5-10PM M-F and weekends generally
Multiplayer games that you play: Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Garry's Mod, Counter Strike: Source, Age of Empires II: HD, and a few more
Types of games that you play: FPS mostly

PCunicorn

Steam Name: PCunicorn
Time Zone: Central
When you are available to play: Random, but usually always
Multiplayer games that you play: L4D2, any F2P (like Planetside 2, but not a fan of TF2), Black Ops 2, JC2 MP, Natural Selection 2, Interstellar Marines

salvage-this

Steam Name: OhHamburgers
When you are available to play: 7-11pm Usually busy with work but I'll make time to play if there is a group.
Multiplayer games that you play: Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Titanfall, BF3, Starcraft (I'm terrible :()

Aastii

VIP Member
For the most part I won't be able to play with you guys during the week because of time differences, but on the weekends I will join you and there is nothing to stop you from getting together with each other for a night for some games.

There are a few of you with L4D2 and on around the same time, might be worth trying to get a night set up in a next couple of days for it. Failing that, I will try to get it, or a TF2, night set up on Friday/Saturday if you guys are up for it?

Darren

Staff member
Steam Name: Denther
When you are available to play: I generally work 4-9:30pm but other than that it's basically whenever.
Multiplayer games that you play: TF2, CS:GO, WoW (probably irrelevant here), BL2, Civ5, Terraria, CK2, GMOD, BF3
Types of games that you play: RPG, Strategy, Racing, FPS

Xbox Live: Denther9
I play GTA 5 and Forza 4 on my Xbox, pretty much it.

Last edited:

Aastii

VIP Member
Denther, me and you can be new best friends, you are about at pretty much the exact same times that I am home and able to play. Will have to stalk you on Steam to see games you play :p

I would be up for some Civ at some point. Are you on retail WoW and do you play any MOBA's?

beers

Staff member
Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/beers
PSN: beersykins
XBL: beersykins

When you are available to play: Whenever usually

PC Multi Games : CS:GO, BF3/4, iRacing, Dirt2/3/Sh
PS4 Multi Games : Needs moar releases.
XB1 Multi Games : Titanfall, Madden 25, Powerstar Golf, Forza 5
360 Multi Games : Gears (any), F1 2012

Types of games that you play: FPS/Racing usually. Not much for MMO but will play pretty much anything else.

Last edited:

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I'll join in on this. Put my rig to use for once :cool:

Steam Name: anderson010
Time Zone: Eastern
When you are available to play: Weekends/Friday Nights
Multiplayer games that you play: Garry's Mod, HL2, L4D/2, MW2
Types of games that you play: FPS, Racing, some RPG (Oblivion and Skyrim)

linkin

VIP Member
Steam Name: Nigel Thonrberry (alink2009)
Time Zone: GMT+10
When you are available to play: 7:30PM AEST (GMT+10)

Would be keen for some War Thunder / Ground Forces (It's free!)

Thanatos

Steam ID: green_dog252
Time Zone: CST
I can play usually any time after 5 pm until 10 pm
Games: GMod, BLOPS2, BF:BC2, BF3, Killing Floor, CS:S, L4D2, ARMA2, Just Cause 2 w/ multi mod, GTA4, Loadout, and TF2