CF slow?

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone had any prolems with Computer forum been slow when Responding to/Posting threads lately,Its been really really slow for me for the past two weeks and was wondering if its my connection.

fastdude

A little slow today for me.

Always slow when I've posted something more than about 5 lines, but that's just my netbook. I quick post alot to attempt to bypass the annoying slowness of the N270 :mad:
Least my internet is fairly quick

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wierd,Its either really slow in replying...or when i click reply i just get a white screen :/

Ive reset my Modem & Router several times,released and renewed my Ip address...still the same :/

Dystopia

Always slow when I've posted something more than about 5 lines, but that's just my netbook. I quick post alot to attempt to bypass the annoying slowness of the N270 :mad:
Least my internet is fairly quick

unless qouting someone, I pretty much ALWAYS quick reply...

Haven't had an issue myself.

Aastii

VIP Member
Yea I get it too, it is apparently to do with server load, it is up and down, sometimes opening a thread/posting is instantaneous, other times takes a short while, and it happens especially if you are trying to open larger threads, hence why the spam thread was recreated, because a lot of people were having it slow to open

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
It was slow as molasses this morning (10am). It seems pretty normal now though.

tremmor

same thing here. sometime. Ive tried and worked successful was after replying then post and not yet posted. i copied the text and clicked new post then checked and there.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Im still getting this white screen when creating/responding to threads...its a pain in the ass because i kee double posting on the forum!

Not sure what it is :/

CrayonMuncher

it has also been slow for me of late i always thought it was cause i'm accessing it from thailand and due to the distance i am from the server/s (my connection is a solid 3Mb btw)

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
It has been pretty slow at times the last month or so. However, I have never gotten a white screen. I've had posts take over 2 minutes to go through though. Ian knows about it, not sure why the slowdown though.