*CF's Game of the Year 2008*

4NGU$

VIP Member
should we hold this of till at least december i still want to play fallout 3 left 4 deaqd and mirrors edge ...

Respital

should we hold this of till at least december i still want to play fallout 3 left 4 deaqd and mirrors edge ...

Ya i agree i think this should have been made in '09.

I'm still waiting for Need For Speed Undercover. :(

4NGU$

VIP Member
so start the thread now and make the poll in jan then ?

your gunna have some mighty counting to do :p

Calibretto

VIP Member
(I'll help you out here Danny)

All of you are absolutely helpless. The thread has started but you can post your top 3 anytime you want to! It's not like this thread is closing tomorrow! If you want to wait until anticipated games are released and then post your top 3, then do that! I'm sure Danny can wait until the end of December to count the votes and make a poll.

Also, I think some people are still unclear about the rules of nominating games. You can only nominate games that were released in 2008! This is game of the year, not game of the past two years. I'm constantly seeing nominations of CoD4 which was released in 2007, not 2008.

Kornowski

VIP Member
(I'll help you out here Danny)

All of you are absolutely helpless. The thread has started but you can post your top 3 anytime you want to! It's not like this thread is closing tomorrow! If you want to wait until anticipated games are released and then post your top 3, then do that! I'm sure Danny can wait until the end of December to count the votes and make a poll.

Also, I think some people are still unclear about the rules of nominating games. You can only nominate games that were released in 2008! This is game of the year, not game of the past two years. I'm constantly seeing nominations of CoD4 which was released in 2007, not 2008.

Exactly. Thanks a lot, Craig!

Ramodkk

VIP Member
My bad, I thought it was made in 2008, this year must have gone pretty quick then :p
I'll change it then now ;) Thanks, Criag.

Make sense with the console, too. But I guess if there's a PC only game, or Xbox only game, you know...

Crysis also came out last year

oscaryu1

VIP Member
1. Runescape
2. Maplestory
3. Adventure Quest!

My graphic card TREMBLES when these games are played :eek:

Or maybe it's my sub...