change fbs speed

arno

i overclocking my amd k6-2 3d now ive overclocked to 450 mhz from 400 but dont know how to change the fbs speed on my motherboard there no jumpers but blue power adapters with on en off switches does somebody have this motherboard en nows how to overclock fbs (and now my bios cant change fbs speed its to old )

4W4K3

VIP Member
arno said:
i overclocking my amd k6-2 3d now ive overclocked to 450 mhz from 400 but dont know how to change the fbs speed on my motherboard there no jumpers but blue power adapters with on en off switches does somebody have this motherboard en nows how to overclock fbs (and now my bios cant change fbs speed its to old )

it might be too old to go any higher lol. a 50mhz OC is pretty good with that board i think. If you dont have a manual and there are no jumpers then i have no idea. i know my old PC has a switch box looking thingy but i wouldnt mess with that unless you know it real well. you could make it never boot up again if you mess with them and cant remember the correct on/off order lo.l. write it down b4 u change anything.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like you've hit the ceiling on those chips... even with the OC you wont notice a world of difference. :)