change google background to black

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
guys how can i do this?

make Google background black and also i sen someone on here has even computer forums background set to black it looks cool.

googleimg.jpg

root

banned
There are loads of websites that have black google.
I recommend it if you want to save the earth and your electricity bill :D
It is to do with how much power you use.
That is why they created it.
It says 673,421.808 Watt hours saved already.
So it is to do with saving power.

G25r8cer

^^ Who says those arent legit? You are just assuming again

Edit: Would you like to see my program list to make sure I dont have Nero?

Last edited:

fortyways

banned
^^ Who says those arent legit? You are just assuming again

Edit: Would you like to see my program list to make sure I dont have Nero?

1. That's retarded

2. What, you don't know how to remove programs from your program list?

3. The point is that you run your immature little self around and accuse people of pirating based off of your assumptions, people who have incriminating themselves far less than posting a screenshot full of torrent links.

It was a mistake for me to try to make a subtle comparison for you; your mind is too simple. Let me make it more clear for you:

Stop playing e-police, kid. You're too dumb to understand what's going on.

G25r8cer

^^ LOL I laugh

Me making assumptions?? When did I say I dont know how to un-install a program?? I said do you want to see my program list to make sure I didnt download and install that "Nero" torrent. Plus I hate NERO.

massahwahl

VIP Member
my 'thread locking senses' are tingling....

In any case, thanks to whoever suggested 'stylish' add-on, its great!

G25r8cer

All I do is right click the "Stylish" icon and click "Find styles for this page". Then find the one you want and click "load into stylish".

massahwahl

VIP Member
Hmmm I didnt see that feature, It would be cool if someone wrote one for CF!

I meant a website that has different firefox themes for the actual browser. I saw in an example a really slick black and red one but beats me what it was called.

G25r8cer

^^ Ahh gotcha Well I just use the FF site and download the themes. Theres a huge list of them. Here's the link. They just install like a normal plug-in. You have to install them like a plug-in and restart the browser then go to Tools > Addons. Then click the "Themes tab" and you have to enable the theme that you installed and then restart again.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browse/type:2

alexyu

^hey fortyways, please intoduce me to someone that hasnt downloaded a pirated program ever or never used a torrent ever...my bookmarks list look much more "unlegit" than his