change google background to black

StrangleHold

Staff member
fortyways was anally raped by a baboon at the zoo when he was 12 so give him a break! Upset, low self importance.

epidemik

Lol,i laugh at that post not,reported.

Youre pretty new here so imma warn you, you dont wanna get involved in conflicts if you have no reason to. Like its chill if you report it but dont post that you reported it cause someones waiting to flame you. Especially if youre defending fortyways (nothing against him, just theres evidence that members of the community are more agressive towards him than some other members but not without good reason, you see how he attacked first)

Short version: You dont wanna become part of this arguement cause when a mod decends upon the thread, infractions will fly.

Last edited:

epidemik

^hey fortyways, please intoduce me to someone that hasnt downloaded a pirated program ever or never used a torrent ever...my bookmarks list look much more "unlegit" than his

Actually theres aquite afew members on this forum who get very upset at people who torrent. And, I would say many consumers dont have the knowladge to torrent.

epidemik

No,i am new i dont want to come here and see that.:rolleyes:

Proof that these little agressive arguments some members here like to have drive away new potential members.

Luckly, i think he'll stay but im pretty sure theres others who've had their first post turned into a flame war and they dont come back.

Its ridiculous that some of the members who have been here longer still flame others (this particular thread wasn't as bad as others). At least keep it in PMs and if youre having trouble with someone pming you, you can block them.

G25r8cer

Sure I torrent but, so do a lot of other people here. Most all of my torrents I download are legit or the ones that are not I just download them to seed them. Then delete the torrent. I know it sounds dumb but its true.

epidemik

So whats this talk I hear about a Black Google background?

Well it ended after about 3 posts (read the first page). Then this developed into an arguement about something completely unrelated and is headed for a lock as soon as a mod sees it.