Change the way Windows opens multiple files

Concordedly

Wondering if anyone has a solution to this issue.

I only have one monitor. Half of the screen using a spreadsheet, the other half using Adobe Reader. I am processing documents in bulk (Over 1000 currently) I'm opening 22 or so at a time. Windows opens the first one, and then moves the next window for the next file over slightly by about one-half centimeter for each next file.

Is there a way to disable this moving of the window, so that Windows will open each file/window in one static position. There's a lot of dragging needed currently so that I can see the spreadsheet and the document at the same time?

I know this is being kind of nit-picky, but I have to do this process quite often and I'm getting annoyed. Efficiency :)

Fluffysheep

I know you said you only have one monitor but the application "UltraMon" is what I use at work (I use 3 monitors) but it tends to save my window positioning so that when I open an explorer window it appears in the same place everytime no matter how many consecutive times I open another window. I too am picky about where my windows open :D